Wednesday, August 09, 2006

because lists are fun!

This one's for a random blogger

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
-fast food
-cashier
-popcorn girl (theatre)
-clerical/admin

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
-Mean Girls (watch out for the plastics!)
-Blues Brothers
-Ferris Bueller
-Pulp Fiction

C) Four places I have lived:
-Coquitlam, Vernon, New West, East Van

D) Four TV shows I love to watch (I don't actually watch a lot of tv but here is what I watch when I do):
-LOST
-Northern Town
-KINK
-Sex and the City

E) Four places I've been on vacation:
-California
-UK (England, Wales, Scotland) 2000
-Los Angeles
-England, Scotland, Austria, Poland, Germany, Netherlands, France (2005)

F) Four of my favorite websites:
-BC CBC
-Vancouver Craigslist
-Post Secret
-ALL OF THE BLOGS ON MY FAVOURITES LIST AND MORE THAT HAVE YET TO BE ADDED

G) Four of my favorite foods:
-any type of Indian food
-peanut butter and chocolate
-bread, i'm a bread freak
-really good peaches

H) Four friends I will tag (meh, I don't really tag, I'll just spank some people)
-Naughty Northern Boy
-WryGirl
-Underage Femme
-After Paradise


I) Right now I would rather be: sleeping. I have the remnants of a headache and I just want it to go away. That or cuddling up with someone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie tagged me, w/this one! I'll be posting it on Friday. Loved your answers, Single gal.

Thanks for the *spank*

Cheers!

xx,adam.

Sexy Miss Lynn said...

love you blog!! mind if i add u as a link??

Anonymous said...

I'd love to cuddle up with you single gal. I am so moody this morning and saw your post and had a big smile. Thanks for doing the meme for me. Your really awesome!! *smooch*
I LOVE Mean girls too. My daughter loves that movie and we've seen it a million times. I LOVE kink. I never miss it on Friday nights.
I really enjoyed your answers to it and getting to know you more.
Hope your doing ok...
*winks*
hugs and a big smooch for you today single gal!!!
~padme

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

Just finished reading through your blog. Fun stuff, you have a great perspective and outlook on life.

That's cool you lived in Vernon, that's where I'm from.

Cheers!

single gal said...

Thanks for stopping bye rockstar!
I actually lived in Coldstream for a few years.

Anonymous said...

hehe, small world. i lived in coldstream for years and recently just bought a place in ok landing.

the okanagan is a beautiful place.

single gal said...

csm99 - i completely agree

adam - thanks doll!

sexy miss lynn - not at all, i've added you as well

padme - smooch back at ya!

rock star - go coldstream!