Monday, January 10, 2011

Life is good - living for #6

So far #6 on my 'resolutions list' is working out well.
Life is good (aside from a cold that is kicking my ass and is finally starting to leave after 1.5 weeks.)

My attitude is often linked with my social interactions with people. As a perpetually single person (PSP) I'm used to doing it all on my own but a lack of social engagements can bring you down. I'm therefore continuing with #6 and just saying yes. So far I've said yes to dancing, snowboarding, reunions, sports, initiatives and life.

Up next: health and fitness. If I'm up to it tomorrow, back to the gym and running!
There's also snow in the forecast which means mayhem on Vancouver roads. It also means adorable scarves and toques (including one made by my dear friend oh sweetie last year. After a bit of work shrinking it for my small head it works wonders and keeps me warm.

No comments: