Monday, June 20, 2011

But only by the grace of kind strangers

Well, we're back. Lessons have been learned. Battles fought and backbones strengthened.
Let's get back to business shall we?

I've been outed to some that I did not expect to be outed to. To those individuals I say hello and welcome. But really, what does that mean? Am I meant to lead two lives? Can I exist both 'professionally' and 'creatively'?
Let's find out shall we? I'll do my best to encourage my creativity after 4:00pm from now on.

For those dying to know, the last 6 months have been both crap and amazing.

For tonight I leave you with this:
"Because it is in pain that we find the meaning of life."
I've asked my self many times these past few months if I've hurt enough to gain that knowledge. Ultimately, our idea of the meaning life changes through time. So we will always hurt. But we will also become stronger.


No comments: