Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You were already cut

I have to laugh sometimes. Really, it's the only way to look at things.
Today's addition to 'Laugh at/with Single Gal' is the text message I received this morning:
"Hey -----. Sorry I haven't texted for a while. My ex had a change of heart and we started dating again. I don't multi date; I can barely handle on. Lol. I really enjoyed our time [together]!!!"

Really dude? You enjoyed your time with me. Duh! I think I already knew that. This dude was already cut and I hadn't thought about him since the day after we said farewell. Okay, maybe once but that doesn't really count.

A few points:
-I'm glad your ex had a change of heart. I hope you're happy together.
-Great semi-colon usage.
-Please, don't think that if you and your girl split again that you can call me. I rarely have a change of heart.



Besides - "If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it."

No comments: