Monday, September 05, 2011

My mistake, I thought you weren't like the others

Ah, yes, those proclaiming to be unlike the others are generally just like the others. They play games, lead you on, send nice messages. And then. Nothing. Thank you for not being different, that would have been an absolute shock.
Really? I gave you respect when you didn't deserve it. Once again providing a laughable story to share with the world, or at least those on the grand internet.

But I digress, life is not all bad news. This wasn't even that terrible anyways. I've moved on. Very quickly.

Summer is closing out with a final burst of heat and while I enjoy the sun and the warmth I am looking forward to cooler weather and a renewed passion for running. It's a season of change. And I can't wait for a drastic change.

The above 'situation' happened a few weeks back - pretty much immediately after I posted my previous entry.

The following are reminders for any boys/men/males that happen to read blog, courtesy of http://therulesofagentleman.tumblr.com/. Read it. Take notes.



No comments: