Sunday, June 27, 2010

reminder

There's nothing like being reminded that you're single than having to get up at a friend's wedding with all the 'other' single people to try and catch the bouquet. You know? I almost forgot that feeling of being the ONLY single person. Yeah, I think I was. The other girls all had boyfriends. Irony? I caught the damn thing.
It was a gorgeous wedding, the weather turned out and it didn't pour rain like the forecast a week previous said it would. But when you get to drive home on your own at the end of the evening and tend to the cats in your 1 bedroom apartment. You're reminded of your status.

At least, no, AT LEAST, I wasn't the girl wearing the plastic stripper shoes with flashing lights. There was class from this single gal. That's all I can say to that.

And I remind myself:

1 comment:

Seymore Buttz said...

i am single again as of last week and i am loving it...