Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

I miss my walkman. A lot.
I have an iPod. I finally got one for Christmas but my old-school Mac won't let me download the new iTunes without upgrading the operating system (which costs money.)
In summary: there is no shuffling of an iPod for me.

iTunes DJ populated the following:
Zombie: The Cranberries
Spinning in Daffodils: Them Crooked Vultures
It Can't Come Quickly Enough: Scissor Sisters
Head over Feet: Alanis Morissette
two step: Dave Mathews
Know the Difference: INXS
Lily (My One and Only): The Smashing Pumpkins
My Strange Uncles From Abroad: Gogol Bordello
O.N.E.: Yeasayer

I should also mention that all my music is friend friends. Half of it I don't even recognize. It's always a surprise when I hit the iTunes DJ.

No comments: