Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of the last year

The last year has been an absolute yo-yo. I had the most amazing Jan, Feb & March. Then everything dropped out and depression sunk in.
I'm back at the low point again. And I'm fighting to keep my head above ground again.

Despite what most people think, you wear your feelings on your sleeve and mine certainly show through at work. I've fucked a few things up but proven myself in others.

I worked with the most amazing team of people from all over the world. For 6 months they were my life and support network. Then, one morning, they were gone and I had to return to real life. A brief escape to Thailand was not enough. Returning to work where nothing had changed and I had to be fit into a role that no one had for me was excruciating.

So now, I am in the process of deciding where I want to go from here. I really need some time off and time for myself.

No comments: