Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 13 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit

Anywhere?
That's not really an answer though.
I would absolutely love to go to Paris and just exist. Wander the city. Take fake art photos and enjoy every little corner of it. Find my favourite cafes and bakeries. Speak a little French, fail miserably and love every minute of it.
Some people that I've talked to could not stand Paris. They said it was dirty, unfriendly and unenjoyable. When I was there in 2005 I loved it (except for the 3 hour train experience to Versailles).
The grocer down the street from my hostel was friendly and we made small talk. The city was easy to navigate and the Metro system was incredible. It was the last city that I got to stay in all by myself. No family, no friends, just me.



Courtesy of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32086350@N05/3894589729/

No comments: